AOR-IP-CSE Revision 1 Call station Configuration
This article assumes that the suggested default IP scheme for the AOR-IP series is being used. The IP scheme can be found here
This article is for the first version of the AOR-IP-CSE That is based on the PCB with P/N 68820, It has two network ports and is configured via a web browser. Talkaphone switched to a different device after 8/2022. The new device has only a single nic and is configured via a configuration utility.
Configuration Via Browser
Accessing the Call Station On the Default IP Address
The default IP address of the AOR-IP-CSE series call stations is 192.168.1.10
The default IP address of the AOR-IP-CSE overlaps with an IP address used in the recommended IP scheme. It is advised to configure all of the AOR-IP-CSE series call stations before connecting to the final network. If a station needs to be added or replaced, it is recommended that the IP address be changed before it is connected to the actual network. Alternatively the Call station that uses the IP address 192.168.1.10 can be disconnected from the network temporarily to allow the configuration of a new device
- Open a we browser and enter the default IP address into the address bar.
- When the Login Page appears select Secure Login or Unsecure Login , the difference in these two login methods is that the password is encrypted during transmission when the Secure Login option is selected.
Figure 1 Station Web Login Page
- When the Login Box appears enter the default credentials, and click ok.
Import Recommended Base Configuration.
- Download and extract the provided Configurations from the link below.
- In the Web GUI for the AOR-IP-CSE navigate to Administration>Configuration Updates.
- Click on the Browse button and navigate to the extracted files, and the folder for the station you are configuring. The station number corresponds to the last octet of the IP address. Select ipst_config.xml and click Open .
- Click on Upload
- Reboot the call station for the changes to take effect.
- Navigate to Configuration>Buttons.
- On the first line for Button 1 Call to, in the Options field select Numberlist 1 .
- Under Numberlist Settings, Ringliet 1, Value 1, Enter "1000" as the destination phone number for the Command Unit phone, or 9<phone number> for an outside number. If a secondary number is needed, enter that for Value 2 and continue for each additional number.
- The Ringer Timer at the bottom of the page, controls how many rings before it changes to the next number in the list or returns to the first. 5 seconds is approximately 1 ring.
- Click save.
Figure 2. Buttons
- Click on SIP Settings .
- In Display Name enter a description of the location for this call station, in this example it is "Station 1".
- In Directory Number (SIP ID) enter the Extension for this call station, in this example it is "1001". See the default IP Scheme for the extensions and IP addresses
- For the Primary SIP Server enter the IP address of the Command Unit, in the default configuration it is 192.168.1.199.
- For Username enter the extension number, "1001" in this example. For the Password the default is "sip123".
- Click Save .
Figure 3. SIP Settings
- Click on the Back to config page button.
- Click on IP Settings.
- Set the IP address according to the Default IP Scheme.
- Click on the Save Button. Then click Apply to allow the station to reboot.
AOR-IP Supervisor Configuration
The AOR-IP-SUP comes pre-configured, for standard subnet used in the AOR-IP-SUP, but will need the proper configuration loaded and the scripts modified for the number of stations, in order to monitor the correct Network Devices. Configuration ...
AOR-IP Command Unit (CU) Configuration
This document covers the basic configuration needed for any of the AOR-IP Command units. (AOR-IP-40-CU, AOR-IP-80-CU, AOR-IP-120-CU, AOR-IP-160-CU) General Information The AOR-IP command units ship pre-configured for up to 160 call station, one ...
AOR-IP Series Master Document
This document contains the links to other relevant documentation for the installation and configuration of the various components of the AOR-IP series AOR-IP Command Units (AOR-IP-40-CU, AOR-IP-80-CU, AOR-IP-120-CU, AOR-IP-160-CU) Installation AOR-IP ...
AOR-IP Auxiliary Master Station
Configuring the Auxiliary Master Station The Auxiliary Master station comes configured to support up to 160 call stations and configured to import the names of the call stations from the Command Unit. The IP address, sip credentials and number of ...
AOR-IP Series Recommended IP Address Scheme
This article provides the recommended default IP addressing scheme for use with AOR-IP Series devices. The default IP address of the AOR-IP-CSE Series Call Stations is 192.168.1.10. This overlaps with with Extension 1010 in order to have enough ...