AOR-IP Auxiliary Master Station
Configuring the Auxiliary Master Station
The Auxiliary Master station comes configured to support up to 160 call stations and configured to import the names of the call stations from the Command Unit. The IP address, sip credentials and number of displayed call stations will need to be updated.
Before configuring the Auxiliary Master station please connect all Extension Boards that are part of the system, or the information may not be displayed correctly during the configuration process.
To access the complete range of programming features on the Auxiliary Maser Station (GXV3350) a web browser must be used to login to the device.
Changing the IP address of the Auxiliary Master Station
Before connecting to the Web interface the IP address of the Auxiliary Master station will need to be updated to avoid a conflict with the Master station
- Swipe left on the screen of the Auxiliary Master station.
- Tap on the Settings button in the upper left corner.
- Tap on Ethernet settings.
- Tap on IPv4 settings.
- TAP on IPv4, then use the on screen keyboard to change the IP address to 184.108.40.206, if you are using our recommended IP scheme.
- Tap the check mark in the upper right when completed.
Accessing the Web Interface
- Enter the IP address of the Auxiliary Master Station into the address bar of web browser, Google Chrome is preferred by the manufacturer of the device.
- Enter the default user name of admin, and the password found on the bottom of the device.
Figure 4. AOR-IP Command Unit Master station Login page
- Once logged into the Auxiliary Master Station, click on the Applications menu to expand the menu, and then click on Extension Boards .
Figure 5. AOR-IP Command Unit Master station Extension Boards page.
- Each Extension Board supports two pages of 20 buttons each, and are configured to pull the Extension name from the Command Unit, however a value must be entered when configuring the buttons initially. From the factory, this will be Station X. This does not reflect the name that will be displayed on the button panel in this case, as it will come from the Command unit's configured name for the extension.
- To remove a station from the button panel, because it is not present, mark the checkmark(s) next to the station(s), then click the delete button. The arrows below the list are used to access page two of each extension board, and tabs across the top allow access to each of the 4 possible extension boards, depending, on the size o f system that was purchased.
- To see the details of one of the buttons click on the Display Name field for that button. In Figure 6, the details of button 20, currently configured as Station 20 are displayed.
Figure 6. AOR-IP Command Unit Master station Extension Boards button details.
- Once the changes have been completed, the new information should automatically sync to the connected panels.
- To prevent changes to the configuration via the touchscreen, click on the System Settings menu and then the Security Settings sub menu.
- Change the Configuration Via Keypad Menu to "Constraint Mode", and click save.
Figure 7. AOR-IP Command Unit Master station Security Settings.
AOR-IP Auxiliary Command Unit (ACU) Installation
This document covers the physical installation of the following AOR-IP Auxiliary Command Unit models: AOR-IP-40-ACU AOR-IP-80-ACU AOR-IP-120-ACU AOR-IP-160-ACU Fasteners The AOR-IP Command units can be surface mounted or flush mounted, as the ...
AOR-IP Command Unit (CU) Configuration
This document covers the basic configuration needed for any of the AOR-IP Command units. (AOR-IP-40-CU, AOR-IP-80-CU, AOR-IP-120-CU, AOR-IP-160-CU) General Information The AOR-IP command units ship pre-configured for up to 160 call station, one ...
AOR-IP Command Unit Installation
This document covers the physical installation of the following AOR-IP Command Unit models: AOR-IP-40-CU AOR-IP-80-CU AOR-IP-120-CU AOR-IP-160-CU Fasteners The AOR-IP Command units can be surface mounted or flush mounted, as the particular ...
AOR-IP Supervisor Configuration
The AOR-IP-SUP comes pre-configured, for standard subnet used in the AOR-IP-SUP, but will need the proper configuration loaded and the scripts modified for the number of stations, in order to monitor the correct Network Devices. Configuration ...
Area of Rescue Command Unit Installation Guide for Model AOR-8 and Model AOR-16
Important Notice THIS PRODUCT MUST BE INSTALLED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE APPLICABLE INSTALLATION CODE BY A PERSON FAMILIAR WITH THE CONSTRUCTION AND OPERATION OF THE PRODUCT AND THE HAZARDS INVOLVED CE PRODUIT DOIT ÊTRE INSTALLÉ SELON LE CODE ...