Programming the AOR series, and Analog stations for Day/Night Mode
Programming for an EC-8 or AOR
- Call into the unit or go off hook on the local phone, be sure and select the correct bank if working with an AOR-16, AOR-14, or AOR-32, and what for three tones.
- Enter *31** to access programming, wait for a single beep in confirmation.
- Enter *63* for Day/night Mode, wait for a single beep in confirmation.
- Enter *35* for local than remote, or enter *36* for remote then local wait for a single beep in confirmation.
Programming for ETP-100, ETP-110, ETP-400 and ETP-500 series devices
NOTE: If the *78* command has previously been entered into a call station, it will often reject the first attempt at Entering *4**, simply enter it a second time and be sure you hear a single confirmation tone in response.
- Call into the station with *4X*, where X is the port number connected to the station you wish to program, and wait for the ID tone to complete.
- Enter *4** to access programming, wait for a single beep in confirmation.
- Enter *13*Primary Phone Number* as the primary number to be dialed, wait for a single beep in confirmation.
- If there is a secondary number, Enter *23*Secondary Phone Number*, wait for a single beep in confirmation.
- Enter *55* to set the unit to disconnect on 30 seconds of silence from the remote side.
- Enter *18*Number of Rings*, This is the number of rings before the station hangs up and tries its second number, if no second number it will make a second attempt at local phone before going outside. This should be between 3 and 9.
- Enter *78* to enable two-way conversation on inbound calls.
- Enter # to disconnect.
- Hang up the handset, and then repeat this section for next station.
If you need additional assistance, please email us at email@example.com or call 773-539-1100 and select Technical Support.
Area of Rescue Command Unit Installation Guide for Model AOR-8 and Model AOR-16
Important Notice THIS PRODUCT MUST BE INSTALLED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE APPLICABLE INSTALLATION CODE BY A PERSON FAMILIAR WITH THE CONSTRUCTION AND OPERATION OF THE PRODUCT AND THE HAZARDS INVOLVED CE PRODUIT DOIT ÊTRE INSTALLÉ SELON LE CODE ...
BASIC Programming of Analog (ETP) Call Stations
What is the BASIC programming codes for the analog (ETP) devices? Resolution: What you will need: Analog telephone or test-set to dial in access to the ETP device The BASIC of QUICK programming for analog ETP devices is as follows: Default ...
Programming the EC-8 or AOR series, and Analog stations for Local Only
Programming for an EC-8 or AOR Call into the unit or go off hook on the local phone, be sure and select the correct bank if working with an AOR-16, AOR-14, or AOR-32, and what for three tones. Enter *31** to access programming, wait for a single ...
Recommended Programming for Viking K-1900-5
Problem: ETP series call stations are unable to dial out through an EC-8, EC-2 or AOR on non-traditional analog lines. (Cable modem terminal adapters, fiber module analog terminal adapters, etc. RESOLUTION: To program the viking dialer, call into ...
AOR-IP Command Unit (CU) Configuration
This document covers the basic configuration needed for any of the AOR-IP Command units. (AOR-IP-40-CU, AOR-IP-80-CU, AOR-IP-120-CU, AOR-IP-160-CU) General Information The AOR-IP command units ship pre-configured for up to 160 call station, one ...