Programming the EC-8 or AOR series, and Analog stations for Local Only
Programming for an EC-8 or AOR
- Call into the unit or go off hook on the local phone, be sure and select the correct bank if working with an AOR-16, AOR-14, or AOR-32, and what for three tones.
- Enter *31** to access programming, wait for a single beep in confirmation.
- Enter *37* for Local Mode, wait for a single beep in confirmation.
Programming for ETP-100, ETP-110, ETP-400 and ETP-500 series devices
NOTE: If the *78* command has previously been entered into a call station, it will often reject the first attempt at Entering *4**, simply enter it a second time and be sure you hear a single confirmation tone in response.
- Call into the station with *4X*, where X is the port number connected to the station you wish to program, and wait for the ID tone to complete.
- Enter *4** to access programming, wait for a single beep in confirmation.
- Enter *13*1234567* as the primary number to be dialed, wait for a single beep in confirmation.
- Enter *55* to set the unit to disconnect on 30 seconds of silence from the remote side.
- Enter *18*Number of Rings*, This is the number of rings before the station hangs up and tries again. This should be between 3 and 9.
- Enter *78* to enable two-way conversation on inbound calls.
- Enter # to disconnect.
- Hang up the handset, and then repeat this section for next station.
If you need additional assistance, please email us at email@example.com or call 773-539-1100 and select Technical Support.
Configuration for DataRemote CDS-9070 and ETP-500 Series Analog Call Stations
Configuration for DataRemote\MetTel CDS-9070 and ETP-500 Series Analog Call Stations Configuration Required on the DataRemote\MetTel CDS-9070 CPC: Enabled CPC Delay: 10 seconds CPC Duration: 1 second Programming the ETP-500 series device Call into ...
How to Set Number of Stations Connected to an AOR-5 or AOR-10 Series Master Controller
Fault Detection Configuration for AOR-CSE Stations and PSTN Line: Carrying out this procedure on the controller board is required for proper open/short fault and PSTN/POTS telephone line fault detection on the system. In the lower-right of the ...
AOR-IP Command Unit Installation
This document covers the physical installation of the following AOR-IP Command Unit models: AOR-IP-40-CU AOR-IP-80-CU AOR-IP-120-CU AOR-IP-160-CU Fasteners The AOR-IP Command units can be surface mounted or flush mounted, as the particular ...
AOR-IP-CSE Revision 1 Call station Configuration
This article assumes that the suggested default IP scheme for the AOR-IP series is being used. The IP scheme can be found here . This article is for the first version of the AOR-IP-CSE That is based on the PCB with P/N 68820, It has two network ports ...
AOR-IP Auxiliary Command Unit (ACU) Installation
This document covers the physical installation of the following AOR-IP Auxiliary Command Unit models: AOR-IP-40-ACU AOR-IP-80-ACU AOR-IP-120-ACU AOR-IP-160-ACU Fasteners The AOR-IP Command units can be surface mounted or flush mounted, as the ...