2. Launch the TeraTerm.
3. Select the Serial button, and choose the correct serial port for your PC from the drop down list.
4. Click OK.
5. Open the Setup menu and Select Serial Port.
6. Set the Speed to 115200, and leave the remainder at their defaults as shown.
7. click OK.
8. Wait for the device to boot, and display the lines outlined below.
9. Enter a "?" and press Enter.
10. Enter "xmodem" and press enter.
11. The prompt will change to "Waiting for XMODEM TRANSFER.." and C's will be added to the line below until the transfer is started.
12. Open the File Menu, and expand Transfer, then XMODEM, and then select Send...
13. Choose the correct file, then click Open.
14. Wait for the file transfer to finish, the terminal output will change to a periods.
15. Power cycle the device and verify firmware version.